Here are some photos taken by David Henry Bezona during his trip to Italy in 2011. (Click on the photo to display a larger version.)
1. Lu Monferrato, Province of Alessandria, Italy: This the ancestral Village of the BISOGLIO Family as it looked in July 2011. 2. BISOGLIO Family Church: St. Giacomo (St. James) exterior with Bell Tower located in Lu Monferrato, Italy.
3. Pietro BISOGLIO family picture: Pietro is in the first row, 2nd from the Left; Evasio is in the third row, last on the Right; Ezio is in the second row, 2nd from the Left; Carlo is in the second row, 5th from the Left.
4. Pietro BISOGLIO [born 1866, died 1945] is the father of Carlo Bisoglio and grandfather of Eugenio Bisoglio.
6. Evasio BISOGLIO [born July 5, 1901, died ?] is the brother of Carlo Bisoglio and the uncle of Eugenio Bisoglio.
|Great Great Grandfather:||Giovanni Battista Bisoglio (JBB?)|
|Great Grandfather:||Valerio Bisoglio|
12. Mauro BISOGLIO [born 1952 in Lu Monferrato, Alessandria, Italy]
|Great Grandfather:||Michele Bisoglio|
|Grandfather:||Agostino Bisoglio [born 1899, died 1980]|
|Father:||Massimo Bisoglio [born 1926, died 1984]|
|Mauro’s Brother:||Augusto Bisoglio [born 1963]|
|Mauro’s Children:||Massiomo [born 1983]|
|Alberto [born 1988]|